At CCSM, we are all about serving others, supporting those within our church family while reaching out to those who need help in our local community and greater world. To live that mission, we come together with varied interests and gifts, engaging with one another to build a better world. How simple and how wonderful!
Our church is comprised of a pastoral team and many dedicated lay members. We organize around ministries to live the "care" that is our calling. Our ministries include:
- Care, Fellowship, and Extravagant Welcome (CFE) — Develop opportunities for spiritual growth, work on in-reach and out-reach through a lay pastoral care program
- Children, Youth and Families (CYF) — Plan and support a vibrant ministry to children, youth, young adults and families
- Mission, Service and Justice (MSJ) — Involve our church family in responding to the needs of the world
- Stewardship, Finance and Operations (SFO) — Keep our church home beautiful and hospitable to all, manage financial support for the work of CCSM
- Worship and Spiritual Life (WSL) — Plan and support the worship life of our church, lifting up altar art and altar art and historical connections
- Music — Plan and support rich musical experiences, in worship and through special concerts
In addition, we have a Pastoral Relations Committee, as well as people serving in a variety of important
roles such as church school teachers and church officers. We also form special task-oriented committees
Whoever you are, wherever you have come from, wherever you are on life's journey, you are welcome here.